Talking Point – Relationships
- How important are relationships to life?
- What needs to be a basis of any relationship?
- How would you define a healthy relationship?
- We live in a context of fracturing relationships. What breaks a relationship?
- How important are friendships/relationships? Why are friendships wafer thin?
- Have you ever “broken-off” from a relationship? How did your feel about the heart break? What did you do about this?
- What are the images of relationships in the media that invade our lifespace? What do you think about them?
- Is marriage a “social” institution or is it a symbol of commitment?
- What is your take on live-in relationships?
- Why are people commitment-phobic? What is the need to “name” a relationship?
- KANK apparently presents/promotes the theme: Staying married is easy. Staying married is difficult. Comment!
- Why are people falling out of love? What is your take on extra-marital affairs?
- Does faith affect our relationships? Has your belief in God made any difference to your relationship?